Explore the community Forums Lectora Online Lectora Online Questions & Answers 112: Web remoting error followed by 109: Respository error ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dean Murray
    Dean Murray
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    curious george
    wise owl
    @dmurray8545

Hello there,

Yesterday I was able to log in and use Lectora Online fine with no problems what so ever. Today when I log in I’m hit with a 112: Web Remoting Error as soon as I’ve entered my Log in Details. So I tried to click OK on that then open one of my titles and after a little while attempting to load I’m then hit with a 109: Repository Error and can get no further. Has anyone else experienced difficulties today? I find it strange as nothings changed since I was on it yesterday however I can’t open any of my titles and have much updating that needs done.

Any info would be appreciated and I can provide the ‘Show Details’ information from the errors if necessary, thanks.

Dean

#345037 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Joe Wieloch
    Joe Wieloch
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    contributor
    LUC16 Attendee
    verified member
    wise owl
    13 pts
    @wheels

Hi Dean,

We have not heard of any similar errors today.  Please submit a support ticket, this will be absolutely highest priority and we will get you going. I don’t see any errors logged with your name, so if you are using an account not associated with your name please let us know.

Sorry for this inconvenience, we will get you going ASAP when we get that ticket.

Joe

#345953 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Dean Murray
    Dean Murray
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    curious george
    wise owl
    @dmurray8545

Hi Joe

Apologies for the delay in response. I wasn’t sure what triggered the two errors, however I tried logging on the next day and everything appeared to work fine. Must have just been a blip !

Thanks for your reply.

Dean

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.