Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Shannon Pait
    Shannon Pait
    beginner
    intermediate
    Group Member
    curious george
    @spait3664

Is there a way to create a zoom in effect in Lectora Online? Thanks!

#352917 Score: 1
    Profile photo of Wendy Miller
    Wendy Miller
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    advanced
    friend finder
    junior moderator
    wise owl
    verified member
    52 pts
    @wendymiller

Hi Shannon,

I’m not 100% sure what you’re asking for, but there is a Resize action that will allow you to enlarge or shrink something. But you likely already know about that. So I’m thinking maybe you’re asking how to resize an object and keep it within a cropped area on the page. You could do that by placing the object on its own page within the title, and then add a Web Window to the page where you want to zoom it, and set the Window Source to the page containing the object you want to zoom. Then add a button or two that call actions on the page in the Web Window that resize the object to the desired size. It’s a little convoluted to explain in words, so I’m attaching an example you can import into Lectora Online. Hope this helps!

This post has received 1 vote up.
    Attachments:
    1. Zoom_in_iFrame.zip
    #352920 Score: 0
    Wendy Miller
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    advanced
    friend finder
    junior moderator
    wise owl
    verified member
    52 pts
    @wendymiller

One thing I forgot to mention is that you’ll need to publish to HTML and then preview the title before you’ll be able to see the contents of the Web Window. It will not show in Run Mode or a single page preview.

#354231 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Andres Bonilla
    Andres Bonilla
    beginner
    intermediate
    picture perfect
    @abonilla9815

Hi, I’m having issues trying to control the resize action. To enlarge or shrink an object I want to make the transition from left to right, but Lectora makes the transition from the center of the shape to both sides… If I turn around the shape it kind of works but not properly… Is there a way to control how the object enlarges or shrinks from an specific point?

#354244 Score: 0
    Wendy Miller
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    advanced
    friend finder
    junior moderator
    wise owl
    verified member
    52 pts
    @wendymiller

Hi Andres,

There is currently no built-in way to set an original point for resizing. However, I thought of something that you might be able to do to fake it. If it is an image, you could double the width of the canvas size of the image and make half of the image transparent. That way when it is resized from the center it might look like the non-transparent part of the image is resizing from the side. I haven’t tried this myself yet, but it might work?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.