Explore the community Forums Lectora Inspire Tools Questions & Answers AudioEditor.exe has stopped working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Pixel
    Pixel
    beginner
    intermediate
    @Pixel

I’m having issues with the Set Event Timings . I’m trying to add events to a MP3 file in Lectora 16 and when i click on the Set Event Timings button from the Sync Events button i get an error telling me the AudioEditor. exe has stopped working. Can anybody assist?

Thanks

#314545 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Daniel Carroll
    Daniel Carroll
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    advanced
    contributor
    curious george
    wise owl
    1 pt
    @dcarroll3658

Hi there

I had a similar problem which turned out to be my Departments IT security blocking exe files. Maybe you could try asking your IT Branch to create an exception for the Lectora video and audio editors so that they can function.

Regards

Dan

#314809 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Pixel
    Pixel
    beginner
    intermediate
    @Pixel

Thanks Dan, Not sure if that is going to be that simple for us. We’ll give it a try. Do you or someone know the name of the exe files that are attempting to run? AudioEditor.exe is one but is there another one for video?

#336774 Score: 0
    Profile photo of fdillard
    fdillard
    beginner
    intermediate
    @fdillard

I am having sort of the same problem. When it first told me that it had stopped working, I switched from using Audacity to Sound Forge. It worked like a charm. Now the editor won’t hold my events no matter how many times I try to save them. Suggestions?

Fredia

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.