Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Can I apply custom line spacing to the entire title?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Natalie Parker
    Natalie Parker
    @natparker

In IE 11, I remember having the option to set custom line spacing. I don’t see that option anymore, though there is “at least.” I want to use 1.15 line spacing, and I would like to set that spacing throughout the title instead of having to apply it at every paragraph. I don’t see any option to set line spacing for the whole title — is there a way to do this?

#302408 Score: 0
    Natalie Parker
    @natparker

Sorry — I used Multiple to set 1.15. I’d still like to be able to apply that spacing to the entire title.

#302410 Score: 1
    Profile photo of Darrel Somoza
    Darrel Somoza
    contributor
    friend finder
    beginner
    intermediate
    junior moderator
    advanced
    wise owl
    curious george
    147 pts
    @Klaatu

<style>
    div p span{
    line-height: 3;
    }
    </style>

Though I do not regularly recommend using meta-tags for CSS, you can insert an HTML external object, choose Meta tags and then in the edit box put in the above and all text inside Text Blocks will format to the line height you select (3 in the example).

Note: I prefer adding an external CSS instead of using the Meta tags for this but since it is only one little style it will be easier than creating and adding a style sheet.

Hope this helps.

Darrel

This post has received 1 vote up.
    #302491 Score: 0
    Natalie Parker
    @natparker

@klaatu

Thanks — I will try this today.

N

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.