Explore the community Forums Lectora LMS Integration Course not showing score in moodle

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tom Lacey-Johnson
    Tom Lacey-Johnson
    beginner
    intermediate
    2 pts
    @tomljagogo

I created a drag and drop game consisting of 10 questions on one page that is a little different to a standard drag and drop. It consists of 10 drag and drop questions with 5 possible answers. When the user gets a question wrong it resets that question and disappears when they get the question right. So the student will have at the end a score of 100%. When in lectora or in moodle I can see that it is scoring correctly as I have the show score ticked in the quiz settings and the popup confirms that I have passed.

However for whatever reason when I look at the info nothing has changed and no attempts have been logged like the example here:

Number of attempts allowed: Unlimited
    Number of attempts you have made: 0
    Grading method: Highest attempt
    Grade reported: None

I have added an AICC_Lesson_Status to a show on my final page as Moodle was telling me this a completion status was required but I am now unsure what the value should be and why it’s not showing my score within moodle.

Could anyone please advise.

#299297 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Trivantis Support
    Trivantis Support
    friend finder
    intermediate
    advanced
    contributor
    junior moderator
    Trivantis Support
    verified member
    wise owl
    curious george
    19 pts
    @Support

What do you have the “AICC_Lesson_Status” set to? Different LMSs require different settings. Some need it set as “complete”, “passed”, or “completed”.

Which version of SCORM are you publishing to? SCORM 1.2?

#299308 Score: 2
    Profile photo of Tom Lacey-Johnson
    Tom Lacey-Johnson
    beginner
    intermediate
    2 pts
    @tomljagogo

I realised, that I needed to have the “Include test score in overall score” ticked in the results section of my quiz chapter. For some reason, it seems to be that my quiz was being seen as one of many quizzes, rather than as than the only quiz there. So it didn’t include its score in the overall score when in Moodle hence no score being displayed in Moodle. Which made it tricky to track down.

This post has received 2 votes up.
    #299346 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Laura Silver
    Laura Silver
    junior moderator
    verified member
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    wise owl
    friend finder
    advanced
    curious george
    Group Member
    21 pts
    @lsilver

Hi Tom – Thanks for posting the solution on here. Let us know if there’s anything else we can do to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.