Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Gary Fisher
    Gary Fisher
    beginner
    intermediate
    wise owl
    curious george
    @AZSafety

Several months ago, things were great for the agency I work for. The Lectora created classes had a great response from 5000+ employees. Now everything seems to be falling apart. I don’t know if the Flash vs HTML5 is the cause of it. Sorry to steer from my question- we are experiencing many challenges.

I have created course with videos running from our server (embedded) in the course itself. I have also inserted YouTube videos. Both result in a media folder showing the player as Shockwave. Flash files are intermittently behaving poorly now. Will/can Lectora create/use by default an HTML5 player?

Is there anyone in this forum or know of anyone that is considered a “Lectora master” that can/will do consulting by phone (for any fee at this point)? This forum is great, and sending courses in to Trivantis have been helpful in the past. It would be great to speak to someone and be able to ask question directly. Thank you.

#353177 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Jennifer Valley
    Jennifer Valley
    contributor
    beginner
    friend finder
    advanced
    lectora beginner
    verified member
    wise owl
    picture perfect
    curious george
    94 pts
    @jvalley4735

You might get a better response by posting this in our 3rd party resources forum. I’m asking around internally as well.

3rd Party Services, Resources, and Products

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.