Just new to Lectora 17, and creating a test Responsive course. When I add and entry field, and use Java Script to send focus to the Entry Field, the course alters its format when published (Either to Review Link or HTML). Some things on the right side of the course appear now on the right, some items are displaying at the top of the screen that aren’t supposed to be there. When I preview in IE/EDGE etc, all appears fine. But not published.
When I remove the below script or the action that runs the script, the format of the course is fine.
The pages are somehow displayed in iframes to allow faster page changes and smoother transitions. In the introductoy video it’s mentioned that you can uncheck it, if you use “advanced scripting” that may not work. Not sure, how the term “advanced” is defined.