Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers How to open Lectora online project in Inspire?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Marcel Milo
    Marcel Milo
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    friend finder
    picture perfect
    wise owl
    contributor
    advanced
    @mmilo9281

<div class=”bbp-reply-content”>

hi,

i have a little question. i have Lectora Inspire 17 and Lectora Online. And we had together made a project in Lectora Online. So is it possible to open an Online project in Inspire? It would be very helpful for our work.

nice greetings and have all a nice day! thx.

</div>

#346230 Score: 0
    Profile photo of leaping lizard
    leaping lizard
    friend finder
    beginner
    intermediate
    wise owl
    picture perfect
    advanced
    Group Member
    1 pt
    @leapinglizard

Export your Title as a PKG or ZIP. Then import.

#346295 Score: 2
    Profile photo of Wendy Miller
    Wendy Miller
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    advanced
    friend finder
    junior moderator
    wise owl
    verified member
    55 pts
    @wendymiller

Hi Marcel,

You can export from Lectora Online to a .pkg file two ways. You can either choose “Export” from the file menu while you have the title open in Lectora Online. Or you can select the title in the Manage Titles panel and then choose “Export” from the options on the left.

Then in the desktop version of Lectora, you can choose “Import Lectora Online Package” from the Getting Started screen. Or from the File menu, you can choose “Import” and select “Lectora Online Package” from the Import Options.

This post has received 2 votes up.
    #346540 Score: 0
    Marcel Milo
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    friend finder
    picture perfect
    wise owl
    contributor
    advanced
    @mmilo9281

Hey thx 🙂 i will i try in some minutes, cool

nice greetings

#346614 Score: 0
    Marcel Milo
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    friend finder
    picture perfect
    wise owl
    contributor
    advanced
    @mmilo9281

hi, i just opened my project but some things dont work, for examples some buttons dont work and some pictures and graphic elements are not on the correct place, do have an idea whats the reason about? nice greetings

#346629 Score: 0
    Wendy Miller
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    advanced
    friend finder
    junior moderator
    wise owl
    verified member
    55 pts
    @wendymiller

Hi Marcel,

While it is a goal to have Lectora for desktop and Lectora Online match feature for feature, it isn’t quite there just yet. So yes, some things will likely require some adjusting. What version of Lectora for desktop are you using?

#346645 Score: 0
    Marcel Milo
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    friend finder
    picture perfect
    wise owl
    contributor
    advanced
    @mmilo9281

lectora 17.0.1…

yes there are some things 🙂 is there a trick how i can make this better?

#346688 Score: 0
    Wendy Miller
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    advanced
    friend finder
    junior moderator
    wise owl
    verified member
    55 pts
    @wendymiller

Well at least you’re using version 17. That version is the closest to the current version of Lectora Online. There is an update available for 17.0.2 that you can apply by going to the Lectora Preferences > Auto Update and clicking the “Check for Updates Now” button. I don’t know if that will address any of the issues you’re seeing or not though. But it’s worth a try. Unfortunately, there is no “trick” to automatically fix any issues you might be seeing. It would be helpful to us if you could tell us more about the issues you’re seeing (with screen captures if possible), and if you could provide us with the PKG that you made from Lectora Online so we could check them out and get the issues addressed in a future release.

In the meantime, if you’re having trouble getting your title to look/behave right in Lectora for desktop, I’d be happy to help you work through the issues. Most things are easy to fix one way or another. It can just take some time. (I know! I’ve done it many times myself!)

#346713 Score: 0
    Marcel Milo
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    friend finder
    picture perfect
    wise owl
    contributor
    advanced
    @mmilo9281

hey wendy, thx very much 🙂 in the moment i have a strange problem with the font.

so i paste a screenshot ….the first is my canvas with rigth font and when in make a preview it looks like in the picture number 02…. any idea 🙂

Attachments:
    #346716 Score: 0
    Marcel Milo
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    friend finder
    picture perfect
    wise owl
    contributor
    advanced
    @mmilo9281

you see in the picture that my main heading has an other font

Attachments:
    #346736 Score: 0
    Wendy Miller
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    advanced
    friend finder
    junior moderator
    wise owl
    verified member
    55 pts
    @wendymiller

That is odd. I just did a simple test myself and that did not happen. In Lectora Online, I added a text block and typed in the same text. I set it to use Arial 20 pt. Then I exported it as a .pkg, brought it into Lectora desktop 17.0.2. and the font settings stayed exactly the same. What other properties do you have set on that text block besides the color being white? Does Lectora 17 allow you to reset it to the correct font? (Sometimes I’ve noticed that when I want to change a font, I can type it in the menu box, but then I have to hit the return key for it to actually update.) Would it be possible for you to send me your .pkg file to test myself? You could use WeTransfer.com and send it to wendy.miller@trivantis.com. I’m curious why this is happening to you and what other issues you might be seeing.

To find a permanent fix for the issue, it would be best to pass your .pkg along to our support team and our development team can check it out and possibly fix the issue in a future release. If you’d prefer to pass it along to our support team, you can open a support ticket here and attach your file: http://lectora.com/contact-support  Just tell them everything you’ve told me or point them to this community thread.

I am also curious as to why you are taking a title from Lectora Online into Lectora for desktop. From my experience, most of our customers want to do just the opposite so that they can take advantage of the collaboration tools in Lectora Online. But regardless, it should work in either case! So we’d like to get to the bottom of your issues.

#346788 Score: 0
    Marcel Milo
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    friend finder
    picture perfect
    wise owl
    contributor
    advanced
    @mmilo9281

hey, THX THX…. for you help, yes this ia a good idead…i will send it you today

here i send you you two screenshots again, in the first you see my working canvas and in the other you can see my preview. I dont understand why my main heading isnt on that right postion, it changed the postion….

is there an easy anwer for that? 🙂

Attachments:
    #346791 Score: 0
    Marcel Milo
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    friend finder
    picture perfect
    wise owl
    contributor
    advanced
    @mmilo9281

and this is my preview, here you can see thta the title isnt on the same postion

Attachments:
    #346809 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Sergey Snegirev
    Sergey Snegirev
    contributor
    intermediate
    advanced
    friend finder
    lab member
    junior moderator
    advocate
    LUC16
    LUC16 Attendee
    wise owl
    338 pts
    @ssneg

Instead of sharing screenshots, please share the title.

#346958 Score: 0
    Wendy Miller
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    advanced
    friend finder
    junior moderator
    wise owl
    verified member
    55 pts
    @wendymiller

Hi Marcel,

Sergey is right. We’re not going to be able to diagnose the issues you’re seeing without having the actual .pkg file to test with. I asked our support team to be on the lookout for a support ticket from you. 😉

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.