Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Input Mask in Entry Field

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of colin72
    colin72
    beginner
    intermediate
    @colin72

Hi Folks,

I am trying to assign a date mask, DD/MM/YYYY, to an entry field.  Firstly, I am surprised there is no option inbuilt solution for this and secondly, I am surprised that I cannot find anything in the forum relating to this.

Anyway, there appears to be a solution using HTML/JS but I am having some difficulty getting it to work.  I have found some code through Google but transferring that to Lectora doesn’t seem straight forward.  I thought that using the Run JavaScript option as an action would be the easiest solution but it does not work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Colin

#352587 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Jennifer Valley
    Jennifer Valley
    contributor
    beginner
    friend finder
    advanced
    lectora beginner
    verified member
    wise owl
    picture perfect
    curious george
    94 pts
    @jvalley4735

@mnotermans5114 , suggestions?

#352627 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Math Notermans
    Math Notermans
    contributor
    intermediate
    advanced
    friend finder
    junior moderator
    advocate
    LUC16 Attendee
    LUC16
    wise owl
    curious george
    56 pts
    @mnotermans5114

@colin , can you share the JS you found and how you are trying to implement it in Lectora. First thing that comes to my mind is, that you might missing something the solution you found is using. Often calls to external libraries like JQuery are overlooked, even some of our more experienced community-members do that ;-), and when not recognizing that in the code, you might be stumbled why it is not working.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.