Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Lectora 16 Snagit issues

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of agustav
    agustav
    friend finder
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    LUC16 Attendee
    curious george
    wise owl
    3 pts
    @agustav

Since I installed v16 last week, my SnagIt has been acting up. It doesn’t open when I launch Lectora, so I have to open it manually, then when I take a screen capture, it disappears and doesn’t come back again instead of opening the editor and showing me the screenshot I just took. Is anyone else having/reporting this problem? Should I uninstall/reinstall everything or is there another fix?

#303769 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Jennifer Valley
    Jennifer Valley
    contributor
    beginner
    friend finder
    advanced
    lectora beginner
    verified member
    wise owl
    picture perfect
    curious george
    108 pts
    @jvalley4735

There hasn’t been any reports about v16 disconnecting from Snagit.  I have heard of your problem happening with other installs and something probably went wrong during the download process.  I would try uninstalling and reinstalling. To be really sure it uploads correctly make sure you don’t have any applications open like Snagit in the tool bar or Microsoft products.  I always got into the habit of removing the contents of the Trivantis folder which can typically be found in your c drive under program files.  It just means the download is fresh and you don’t have to worry about overwriting anything. I like to make sure I verify my license right away (like when prompted at the end of download) because it seems to help with connectivity when you open Lectora and go to use things like your tools for the first time.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.