Yesterday working with 17.0.2 and all worked fine, now updated to 17.0.3 and when publishing only a blank page shows. In all browsers and when published with seamless on or off, and accessibility set on or off….
I do think this is a bug in 17.0.3 If anyone can confirm this, gonna shoot in a support on this too.
I have rebuild the awt from what i had… whats in it..
– a audio file with events.
– a custom skin for that player
Rebuilding it from the previously working one… well then it works again…
But however if you make several changes on the skin for the custom audio player and replace the existing skin in the Lectora 17.0.3 file…then the page goes blank
Yeah, can get it to you. I got it working now anyway. I do think the issue/bug/trouble is in the custom audio skins.
Whenever you create a custom skin for a player, and you publish/test/check that… and at some point you feel the need to adapt that skin…the css mostly offcourse…change some classes inthere… and then try to use the same name as before for you skin…you run into trouble. Either the skin doesnt get replaced, or empty pages occur. I encountered several things like that going wrong… I will clean/mockup the title im working on and get that to you.
Just uploaded a working version ( somehow i got it working by rebuilding, i do think the custom player might have caused mayhem somehow ) and the version that aint working when publishing/previewing. Support asked me for it too, so i guess you will take care of that 😉 Thanks and happy egg-hunting in the weekend….
I have sent the fix to this to our QA for verification and inclusion with our next maintenance release.