Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jillian halpern
    jillian halpern
    beginner
    intermediate
    @jhalpern2195

Hi! I’m relatively new to Lectora Online. If I want to see the results of my tests and module completions, is the only way to view this is in my LMS? I’m publishing SCORM modules, but was wondering if there is a way to see these results back on lectoraonline.com.

Thanks!

#345217 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Joe Wieloch
    Joe Wieloch
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    contributor
    LUC16 Attendee
    verified member
    wise owl
    LUC17 Attendee
    24 pts
    @wheels

Hi Jillian,

Do you want to see a view of the results from students that take the course (results stored in the LMS) within Lectora Online (LO) .. or .. be able to view what results would be sent to the LMS when previewing the course in LO?

I’m pretty sure you are asking to see results from students taking the course in the LMS.  We do not have a way to do this currently and it might be a challenge to get this information from various LMS vendors. I like the idea and will explore this with our product manager both for SCORM and xAPI courses.

Thanks!

Joe

#345236 Score: 0
    Profile photo of jillian halpern
    jillian halpern
    beginner
    intermediate
    @jhalpern2195

Hi Joe –

Correct, I was wondering about seeing the results from the LMS within Lectora Online. I see the SCORM reports fine from the user test I did, but the user keeps encountering these two errors after submission:

LMSInitialize Error: 101General Exception

LMSSetValue Error: cmi.core.lesson_location to [2017_02_02_test_test_1_pass.html] Not Initialized

I was concerned about students taking the quiz and it not being transferred to the LMS, which is why I was wondering if there is a way to see it within LO.

Thank you!

#346096 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Joe Wieloch
    Joe Wieloch
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    contributor
    LUC16 Attendee
    verified member
    wise owl
    LUC17 Attendee
    24 pts
    @wheels

We don’t have a way currently to link into the LMS results from Lectora Online.

If you can reproduce the LMS Initialize error we’d like to know more about the LMS and the Internet Browser being used.  If this is reproducible please write the details here and send an email to support@trivantis.com referencing this thread.

Thanks for suggestion too, we will write that up as a future enhancement idea!

– Joe

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.