February 24, 2010 at 12:38 am #278145
There are often request for Lectora developers here in the Forum. Let’s make a directory of available providers. If you offer contract development services in Lectora, please reply to this message and include:
– Your name
– Company name (or put Independent Contractor if not a company)
– Geographic location
– Contact information (if comfortable posting)
– Website (if comfortable posting)
– Up to 3 lines to tell more about your qualifications, offerings, etc. (Please respect this limit so we can provide a succinct listing.)This post has received 5 votes up.April 3, 2013 at 4:54 pm #284369
Envision Learning/Independent Contractor
Seeing remote employment/freelance opportunities
Live in San Diego, CA
I have 6 years of experience using Lectora authoring tool. Other skills and accomplishments include:
Twelve years of experience in e-learning including instructional design, course development, project management and course facilitation.
Graduate degree in online instructional design.
Comprehensive knowledge of learning management systems.
Ability to take an e-learning course form concept to delivery through the entire development life cycle. Expertise with instructional design and rapid e-learning best practices. Microsoft PowerPoint Certified. Experience with needs analysis, planning, directing, implementing and evaluating courses delivered by technologically based modalities. Extensive experience with instructional design software including Lectora and Articulate.This post has received 1 vote up.April 23, 2013 at 6:12 pm #284364
dismissmeMember@dismissmeJune 5, 2013 at 7:31 pm #284365
– Your name : Heather Poggi-Mannis
– Company name: MicroAssist, Inc.
– Geographic location: HQ Austin, TX
– Contact information (if comfortable posting): firstname.lastname@example.org, 512-794-8440 ext. 202
– Website (if comfortable posting): http://www.microassist.com
– Custom E-Learning and Training house since 1988. We work with your SMEs and our IDs/developers to create your training. ADA 508/WCAG 2.0 experts. Other capabilities as well.September 19, 2013 at 4:37 pm #284370
diane maggipinto d3 voiceworksMember@diane maggipinto d3 voiceworksDecember 31, 2013 at 5:28 am #284366
mgilbertMember@mgilbertMay 21, 2014 at 1:42 pm #284367
– Suneel Verma
– Independent Contractor
– London, UK
I am an independent e-Learning Designer/Developer with experience in, and solid knowledge of, the Training and Development field. Solid knowledge and experience in using adult learning theory to diverse and multi-cultural audiences.
Knowledge of current trends, best practices and new technologies in learning and development.
Proficient in Adobe Web Suite, Lectora, Articulate, Captivate, Camtasia, Sketchup, iClone, SoundForge.September 21, 2014 at 2:12 am #284368
We’d like to introduce ourselves as providers of e-learning and multimedia design and development services. We have over 23 years of training, graphic arts and media publishing experience. (Started with Lectora in 2002) Please check our website to view our portfolio and launch some of our example web-based courses and a game or two. — Thanks! —December 11, 2014 at 5:17 pm #284363
Invendev develops instructional interactive media for a variety of industries at all levels of the marketplace, including some of world’s largest organizations. Our developers boast over 25 years in the eLearning industry, with hundreds of successful projects. We know what it takes to build engaging and effective learning content with a combination of substance and style.
We’d love to discuss your next project.February 6, 2015 at 4:41 pm #284371
– Karlis Sprogis
– Novitus e-learning solutions
– Riga, Latvia (European Union)
– We build exceptional e-learning templates in Lectora and other tools, see http://www.fastercourse.com/ for examples. We also provide e-learning content development services, and web development services, see http://www.novitus.lv/ for more information and case studies.May 27, 2015 at 3:32 pm #294882
Karen JensenMember3 pts@Karen Jensen
Hi, I am Karen Jensen,
My company is Interactive Learning Consultants and I am an independent course developer and instructional design expert. I am an expert in ID, Lectora, Powerpoint, Storyline, Captivate and also utilize Photoshop. I am proficient in audio and video courses. I offer audio narration also.
I have been doing freelance, remote design and development for around 15 years. I am reasonable in rates, flexible and easy to work with. Some of my previous clients include Progressive Insurance, Volvo, BMW, BP, Cummins Engine, GE Oil and Gas, Tucson Electric.
Call or email me: 330-714-6643 or email@example.com – I look forward to working with you and helping you achieve your online learning goals.June 2, 2015 at 12:10 pm #295216
Roz SchwartzMember13 pts@rgs55
– Ventura County, California (Greater Los Angeles Area)
– I am fully licensed in Lectora and Captivate. I am a Lectora expert and can support just about anything Lectora-related, from developing entire courses, templates, smart interactions, along with quality assurance, troubleshooting and problem solving.
My mission as a WBT designer and developer is to create quality WBT in a way that encourages the learner to focus on the course content through the use of a simple user interface.
I have over 25 years experience in the eLearning field, 9 years with Lectora and Captivate.This post has received 1 vote up.June 3, 2015 at 4:59 pm #295465
Windy SchneiderMember5 pts@wschneider
– Windy Schneider
– Independent Contractor
– Charleston, SC
– Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
– 12 years multimedia development, eLearning design/development, and instructional design experience with a M.Ed. in Instructional Design and Technology. I also have an eLearning graduate certificate and a certificate in gamification from UPenn/Wharton School. I have extensive experience using Lectora Inspire to deliver training to audiences of 15k plus. I recently delivered a workshop on Taking Compliance Training From Good to Great at LUC2015. Samples available upon request.This post has received 2 votes up.June 9, 2015 at 5:21 pm #296225
Located on Colorado’s front-range, I’m an independent contractor with over fifteen years experience in eLearning and course development. I am an expert developer:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Video Shooting and Editing
I can be reached at email@example.com, or 720-552-2411. Please consider me for your next project.June 14, 2015 at 7:27 pm #296372
Can anyone advise of pricing structure for outsourced Lectora development? In the interest of production time, I am thinking about finding a contractor to assist our small team. But I am unsure how such services would be priced. We have SMEs, existing content in PPT and offline exercises/workbooks. Any info appreciated. Thanks!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.