Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jenny James
    Jenny James
    2 pts
    @Jenny.James

Jenny James
    – Contractor, part-time AT&T
    – Tampa, FL
    jenny.james@verizon.net
    – Online portfolio available upon request
    – 15 years instructional research and analysis, design, and development. 5 years eLearning, currently mLearning (iPad). Lectora – intermediate/advanced. Photoshop – advanced, Captivate – intermediate. Audacity-intermediate. Member – ATD, eLearning Guild.

This post has received 1 vote up.
    #298040 Score: 0
    Profile photo of helenreid Reid
    helenreid Reid
    beginner
    intermediate
    @helenreid

Helen Reid – Independant Freelance/Contractor
    The Learning Hub
    I’m based in NZ and have clients globally
    http://www.thelearninghub.co.nz

I provide engaging, interactive and inspiring learning solutions that are very affordable.  With 20+ years experience in L&D and a degree, I bring a wealth of experience.  I’ve worked for a range of companies across multiple industries.  I’ve created product, service, system and compliance/legislative modules that meet the need and achieve goals.  Please contact me to see some samples.

#298042 Score: 0
    Profile photo of helenreid Reid
    helenreid Reid
    beginner
    intermediate
    @helenreid

Hi there

I was just wondering if this question was still outstanding for you?  The costs depend on the work you need doing. In most instances, I would cost out by module.  To do this, I usually have a look at the content along with talking about what you need.  I’d then provide the development price.

I’m a freelance instructional designer and would be happy to show you some samples as well as provide a no-obligation quote.  Please feel free to contact me.  helenreid@thelearninghub.co.nz or http://www.thelearninghub.co.nz

#301056 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Valerie Thomson
    Valerie Thomson
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    @vthomson9970

Valerie Thomson, Johannesburg, South Africa. Contracts at multiple corporates. Process, Manufacturing, IT, Telecommunication. E and M Learning. thomson.valerie@gmail.com

#301099 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Jenny James
    Jenny James
    2 pts
    @Jenny.James

Jenny James

– Contractor, available for full-time as of Oct 2015
    – Tampa, FL
    – jenny.james@verizon.net
    – Linkedin: Jenny James Tampa
    – Online portfolio available upon request
    – 8 years instructional research and analysis, design, and development. 5 years eLearning, 1 yr mLearning (iPad). Lectora – intermediate/advanced. Photoshop – advanced, Captivate – intermediate. Snag-It, Audacity/iMovie, Dreamweaver. Sales, Sales Management, Telecommunications, Credit Card, Merchant Services. Bank of Bermuda, Concurrent Technologies, First Data, AT&T. ATD, eLearning Guild.

#301213 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Al Frank
    Al Frank
    @afrank7124

It would be great to be added to the list.

Al Frank, Ph.D.

Founded Learning Masters in 1988

Have used Lectora for the last 4 years.

My programmer has used Lectora since it was originally launched.

612-382-3172

Learningmasters.com

#305662 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Al Frank
    Al Frank
    @afrank7124

My company is Learning Masters and is located in Minneapolis, MN.  We are celebrating our 28th business anniversary this year.  We have been developing eLearning courses using Lectora for the last 5 years.  We’ve worked with a variety of clients in a number of industries:  1) Pharmaceutical, 2) Medical Device, 3) Banking, 4) Insurance, and 5) Manufacturing.  We’ve worked a lot with sales and sales leadership audiences.  We take an agile approach to our eLearning development moving quickly from concept design, to storyboard, to prototype, to ReviewLink testing, and finally to completed eLearning.

Please contact:  Al Frank, PhD

al.frank@learningmasters.com

learningmasters.com

612-382-3172

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Profile photo of Al Frank Al Frank.
    #306488 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Ramana Kumar
    Ramana Kumar
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    @rkumar6261

Cosmic Europe Limited is a leading digital content solutions provider to global educational publishers, institutions and corporates. Our service allow our clients to serve learners of all ages and backgrounds by providing effective, compelling and engaging digital content across traditional and newer mobile platforms, formats and devices.

Cosmic has employees drawn from the industry, who are subject and domain experts, guided by a management team that believes in customer experience, we develop solutions and services that are innovative and delivers business value.

We recognize that high costs can be an important barrier to any e-Learning project. If you are looking to realize significant benefits by outsourcing your requirements, in whole or part, we will be the right partner to work with, with operations centre in India. We offer the benefits and offshore cost arbitrages.

We provide the following content services:
    1. eLearning course development services
    2. Mobile or mLearning course development services
    3. Translation, Voice over, and localization services to support course development in over 50 languages
    4. Custom software development services to develop certification, assessment, and mobile solutions for training

Please let us know if you have any new or potential requirements for which we can extend our above services.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you!

Regards

Ramanakumar
    +44-2089401864
    sales@cosmiceurope.com

#308320 Score: 1
    Profile photo of Chrisanna (Chris) Paxton McMillin
    Chrisanna (Chris) Paxton McMillin
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    verified member
    advanced
    contributor
    testimonial writer
    LUC16 Attendee
    picture perfect
    1 pt
    @cpaxton

Chrisanna (Chris) Paxton McMillin

D3 Training Solutions & Tulsa Community College (adjunct)

Tulsa, OK with clients worldwide

I have over 24 years experience (as of 2016) in the training industry. I started in the training field in 1992 and quickly moved into design & development. I formally became a designer/developer in 1998 while in the telecommunications field. In 2004, I earned my MS in Adult Education focusing on Technology & Distance Learning and started using Lectora in 2007.

I have worked in the fields of Education, Telecommunications, Oil & Gas, and Transportation. I am a current member of ATD and the eLearning Guild.

MOS Certified and proficient in Lectora, Camtasia, Adobe Web Suite, Captivate,  and several LMS’s including Oracle’s PeopleSoft ELM.

Call or email me: 918-734-5753 or chris@d3trainingsolutions.com

This post has received 1 vote up.
    #328017 Score: 0
    Profile photo of barryobrien
    barryobrien
    beginner
    intermediate
    Group Member
    friend finder
    wise owl
    curious george
    @barryobrien

Michelle,

I saw you posting in the community section as an available freelancer for e-leaning projects.

We have a client who has asked us to produce a series  of up to 20 segments of an e-learning course. The client has expertise in developing e-learning courses but asked us to manage production. So, now we need a hands-on developer to make this happen.

If you are interested, will you please contact me today? We are in the Boston area.

Thank you for your time,

Regards,

Barry O’Brien

bobrien@northshorecommunications.com

(617) 967-1227

#328021 Score: 0
    Profile photo of barryobrien
    barryobrien
    beginner
    intermediate
    Group Member
    friend finder
    wise owl
    curious george
    @barryobrien

Jenny,

I saw your posting in the community section as an available freelancer for e-leaning projects.

We have a client who has asked us to produce a series  of up to 20 segments of an e-learning course. The client has expertise in developing e-learning courses but asked us to manage production. So, now we need a hands-on developer to make this happen.

If you are interested, will you please contact me today? We are in the Boston area.

Thank you for your time,

Regards,

Barry O’Brien

bobrien@northshorecommunications.com

(617) 967-1227

#371709 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Geoff Burt
    Geoff Burt
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    picture perfect
    Group Member
    wise owl
    @gburt5283

Hello

My name is Geoff Burt and I’m a NYC-based vendor/consultant producing online training modules for BMW Group University since 2004 (as New Image Media, Inc.). Recently, I was on-boarded in a similar role for the Oracle Corporation’s Sales Academy where I worked with a team of SMEs to produce a suite of “Sales Persona” courses.

I’m skilled in the use of Lectora Inspire, Lectora Online and Adobe Captivate authoring tools. I’m also proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Audition, Camtasia, Audio Recording and Narrations. Additionally, I’m a fully-equipped video producer with more than 20 years of varied corporate experience.

Examples of some of my work can be viewed at:  http://geoffburt.com

You can also learn more about me by viewing my LinkedIn profile:  https://www.linkedin.com/in/geoffburtnyc/

newimagemedia1@gmail.com

(917) 748-7988

Have a great day!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.