Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Responsive output is too slow

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Elena Urbanova
    Elena Urbanova
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    contributor
    3 pts
    @eurbanova3379

Thank you 🙂

The multiple textboxes though we created because we could not change the font size of the same text box in various views. We could change the size of the box but not the font size.

The page titles we changed at the end, because the Lectora page title seems to be the title of the page in the browser and we wanted it to seem like one page…

We will try to simplify the course as you suggested and I will let you know whether changes helped soon.

#316188 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Elena Urbanova
    Elena Urbanova
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    contributor
    3 pts
    @eurbanova3379

I found the text scaling option at last 🙂

#316190 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Sergey Snegirev
    Sergey Snegirev
    contributor
    intermediate
    advanced
    friend finder
    lab member
    junior moderator
    advocate
    LUC16
    LUC16 Attendee
    wise owl
    337 pts
    @ssneg

Yes, scaling 🙂

Also, when it comes to backgrounds, you can use multiple images as source files for a SINGLE background image object in different views. So again, no need to multiple image objects and multiple actions to switch between them in different views.

Let me know if you need any further help. I’d be happy to take another look at the second version you come up with.

Here’s a great tutorial by Daryl Fleary: http://community.trivantis.com/knowledge-base/responsive-course-design-action-need-know/

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.