Explore the community Forums Lectora LMS Integration Responsive Title Not Fitting in LMS Frame

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mike Nelson
    Mike Nelson
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    wise owl
    advanced
    friend finder
    contributor
    @MNelson

My LMS (Skilljar) is responsive, so I wanted to upload responsive Lectora courses. My first test course fits well on all devices in all orientations when running as HTML (not within the LMS). But the LMS presents all content within a frame. The course does not fit to the width of this frame. I think it’s detecting the width of the browser window and sizing to that width instead of the frame width. Is there any way to make a responsive course fit within the frame?

#343378 Score: 0
    Mike Nelson
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    wise owl
    advanced
    friend finder
    contributor
    @MNelson

I’m also now seeing that the title doesn’t fit the width of various Android devices (within a browser window, not the LMS). The title gets cut off along the right edge.

#343915 Score: 1
    Profile photo of KineoUK
    KineoUK
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    advanced
    LUC16 Attendee
    contributor
    wise owl
    curious george
    entry
    winner
    2 pts
    @KineoUK

Hi Mike,

I don’t know the answer to this, but the first things I’d try is to publish to Scorm 1.2 (if it isn’t already) as 2004 will likely have a different frameset to 1.2. If that isn’t the issue, I’d look to see that any compatibility settings on the LMS is IE9 and above. I had an issue where the default was IE7. Changing that to IE9 fixed my responsive course looking odd, similar to yours, on Cornerstone. Another similar example was to change a setting on the LMS to “use the course player settings” not “the LMS settings” – something like that.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Mark.

This post has received 1 vote up.
    #344284 Score: 0
    Mike Nelson
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    wise owl
    advanced
    friend finder
    contributor
    @MNelson

Thanks, Mark. I will ask my LMS provider about these settings.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.