Explore the community Forums Lectora Online Lectora Online Questions & Answers Seamless still creating White Flash with background images

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mcofield_08
    mcofield_08
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    wise owl
    contributor
    @mcofield_08

When creating a seamless course in Lectora 17, I still get the white “flash” between the transition of background images. Is there a way to transition them in/out so that the white flash doesn’t occur? Or is there something I’m doing wrong… 🙂

I’ve attached a test copy as an example…

Thanks so much,

Mark

Attachments:
    1. TEST1.zip
    #345131 Score: 0
    Profile photo of John Blackmon
    John Blackmon
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    friend finder
    advanced
    junior moderator
    wise owl
    LUC16
    LUC16 Attendee
    verified member
    20 pts
    @johnb

A couple of things to note: If you run content locally in the Chrome browser (file:// is in the URL field at the top), seamless won’t function because Chrome runs into local security errors trying to load the content . You’ll see this in the URL bar, it will actually switch pages when you go back and forth rather than staying at “index.html”. Also, IE 8 and 9 won’t work with seamless in any mode, as they can’t support the needed technology. The content runs in both of these cases, it just defaults to the way it ran in v16.

That being said, yes, you can enable transitions between the page switch to give better looking page switches. Go to the “Design” tab and select “Page Transitions”. Fade is the one I like most, but Some of the other effects can be good as well.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.