Explore the community Forums Announcements Trivantis Updates Welcome to the Community!

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jennifer Valley
    Jennifer Valley
    contributor
    beginner
    friend finder
    advanced
    lectora beginner
    verified member
    wise owl
    picture perfect
    curious george
    98 pts
    @jvalley4735

@jwilkins6101 It is! We do have a pre-approval process that helps us verify that the person interested in joining is not only a real live human but someone who’s interested, using, or has used our products. This reduced the amount of SPAM we could potentially see on the site and also gives me a chance to see all newcomers.

We recommend signing up using a company email and filling out your profile as much as possible to go through the approval process quickly. If she wants to send me an email after signing up with her new member details I’ll be happy to help her through the process in a timely manner (jennifer.valley@trivantis.com).

#351741 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Freddy Torres Vega
    Freddy Torres Vega
    beginner
    intermediate
    picture perfect
    friend finder
    advanced
    @ftorresvega2456

Hi everyone, I just installed Lectora 16 after being able to Boot Camp my Mac into Windows 10, so I could be able to perform with it. A little about my background. I am doing my masters in education with the specialization in instructional design and technology. My previous was an education in graphic design and fine arts in digital media production. Currently in the stage of my education where I am getting my hands on Lectora 16. The class I am taking is Instructional Media & Learning Environments, my first assignment to build a module of how to use Lectora. I believe that through this authentic assessment I would learn the basics. Applying medium and method as both are crucial in the learning experience.

I have few questions previously a few weeks back at the beginning of my class term I installed Lectora on my father’s laptop that has Windows 7, and was too slow for me to work, so I decided now to do Boot Camp. When I installed Lectora, I got the chance to navigate through things quickly but was impossible to use on that laptop so much lagging, and I was busy writing papers for my current assignments at that time.

The User Interface of Lectora in Windows 7 was standard size now in Windows 10 on my Mac is so tiny I could barely read the lower bottom icons and the structure on the left side that sort looks like a site map is little and was wondering how I can fix this. Because is only Lectora behaving like this I check other applications in my Windows 10 side. Now it took me 24 hours to Boot Camp because this new territory I have not used ever Windows 10. I went to system settings and messed around with size in icons in fonts, but that did not do a thing to Lectora’s user interface just the main text words. The rest of the interface was super tiny, and it was evident that was not the right way to fix it. I also check on Lectora preferences, but couldn’t find anything.

This weekend my primary task is to do a storyboard to decide what I want to do in my first training module, my deadline is April 11, so I have started getting ready and already have several ideas.

I look forward to a response if anyone has ever encountered this issue and how can it be fixed.

Sincerely,

Freddy

#351961 Score: 0
    Jennifer Valley
    contributor
    beginner
    friend finder
    advanced
    lectora beginner
    verified member
    wise owl
    picture perfect
    curious george
    98 pts
    @jvalley4735

Here’s a recommendation from support: “I bet the Mac laptop has a super high resolution display, retina display or something. They can try adjusting the DPI setting, but be careful that it will then only work in that DPI in case they share files with other users on different monitors.”

#357754 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Matthew Dyer
    Matthew Dyer
    friend finder
    picture perfect
    Group Member
    beginner
    intermediate
    wise owl
    advanced
    verified member
    @mdyer6171

Hello my fellow creative geniuses!  I am looking forward to diving into the Lectora software.  I have been helping our education and training department part-time for the past year.  I am now officially full-time in the department, and I’m very excited by it.  I went to school for Multimedia (Associate Degree) and Computer Science (Bachelor Degree). Developing and creating games, training material, and all around just bringing ideas and visions to life is my true passion in life.  I just get such a feeling of accomplishment by bringing an idea to life, and knowing that now it exists because I created it.  Thank you Trivantis for creating software that really has no limits.  As Daryl has said many times, “If you can think it, you can create it.”  I look forward to pushing the envelope on what Lectora can do. 🙂

#357759 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Matthew Dyer
    Matthew Dyer
    friend finder
    picture perfect
    Group Member
    beginner
    intermediate
    wise owl
    advanced
    verified member
    @mdyer6171

Hi Andy!

I’m glad that I am a part of your team.  I look forward to what we can create together and how far we are able to take our department.

#357766 Score: 0
    Jennifer Valley
    contributor
    beginner
    friend finder
    advanced
    lectora beginner
    verified member
    wise owl
    picture perfect
    curious george
    98 pts
    @jvalley4735

Welcome @mdyer6171 !!

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.