We’re looking for LUC2016 speaker proposals that showcase exceptional new uses, ideas, and techniques for using one of our authoring tools or learning management and delivery solutions.
Some suggested topics for presentations are:
- Instructional Design
- Mobile Learning/Responsive Course Design
- Social Learning
- Collaborative Development
- Learning Management Systems
- Emerging Technologies
- Business Initiatives/Case Studies
- How-To/Development Techniques
- Rapid e-Learning Development
Please note: past attendees have emphasized that they prefer sessions that not only discuss “possibilities” but also show the actual how-to/development in the software.
The deadline to submit your speaker proposal is February 1, 2016. You’ll hear from us by March 1, 2016 if your proposal is accepted.
For each proposal accepted, one complimentary conference registration will be given. If you have already registered and paid, you’ll be refunded.