LUC 2016 app assets

Welcome!
Thanks for your interest in the LUC2016 mobile app built in Lectora 16 by the BranchTrack.com team exclusively for Trivantis. The app uses RCD functionality and works on mobile phones (portrait and landscape) and tablets (again, portrait and landscape). Download the app for your device:

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/luc-2016/id1110114687?mt=8

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.branchtrack.luc2016

The source files are attached:

The ‘Lectora Source.zip’ contains a Lectora v16 (desktop) .AWT title along with all images and external scripts. All JS code that I wrote is in the “custom.js” file, which has comments in it. 

The ‘Html_output.zip’ contains the ‘Res’ folder with all the non-Lectora files that your apps needs such as Splash screens and Application icons. It also has the ‘config.xml’ file contains your app settings such as Application name, version, permissions, paths to icons etc. The rest is just normal Lectora HTML output.

Building an app

The absolutely easiest way is to just upload the HTML output from Lectora to build.phonegap.com and see what happens. Adobe provides great documentation and there loads of tutorials on how to do that. For Lectora-specific notes refer to an Inspiration Wednesday webinar  (see Recorded Webinars page) on ‘How the LUC 2016 app was built in Lectora’.

All intellectual property for the app belongs to Trivantis Inc.

Don’t hesitate to reach out to sergey@branchtrack.com or @ssneg on the Community with any questions, I’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,
Sergey Snegirev
BranchTrack.com CEO & Founder
(BranchTrack is an amazing branching scenarios tool compatible with Lectora)

P.S. If you are interested in the non-responsive version built for LUC2015 using Lectora 12, see this page.

Preview image
Additional files: html-output

Tags: , , , ,

Comments

1. Profile photo of Misty Kitzul
    Misty Kitzul

Hi, Sergey, I wanted to let you know your webinar was the most useful webinar I have attended in a very long time! I appreciate that it was a step-by-step guide for a very practical application and actually went through all of the steps instead of glossing over the important ones, such as how to actually launch your app in the app store. I have a few ideas of what I would like to do with these base files to work on an app for my university. Thank you very much for providing them.

Would you mind if I connected with you on LinkedIn?

1. Profile photo of Sergey Snegirev
      Sergey Snegirev Post author

Thanks Misty! I’ve added you on Linkedin but the best way to reach out is via email (sergey@branchtrack.com)

2. Profile photo of Drago Ivanov
    Drago Ivanov

Hi Sergey, would your webinar be available on the recorded webinars page? Due to time difference, it is not always possible for us to participate. This is a topic I am interested in and would like to see how you did it. Thanks in advance!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *