UPDATED 508 Lesson and Template for Lectora Online

This is an updated version of the 508 Lesson and Template for Lectora Online presented at LUC16. The lesson is largely specific to Lectora Online. I have incorporated many of the new accessibility features in Lectora Online v3.3, but the .pkg can be opened in other versions of Lectora. Please leave suggestions for improvements, including any errors you find, in the comments and I will update again ASAP. Thanks! 🙂

Preview image

Tags: , , ,

Comments

1. Profile photo of Karen Ngowe
        Karen Ngowe Post author

^ What she said 🙂 Comment here or let me know if any problems too…I can repackage and get it to Jennifer to re-upload if this file doesn’t work.

1. Profile photo of Kris S
          Kris S

Hi Karen, importing it worked perfectly. Thanks for such a great template and presentation!

2. Profile photo of Kris S
        Kris S

@jvalley4735 (forgot to add this to my post below), I emailed you an awt file to look at a few weeks ago. I don’t understand how to lock a page until three things are clicked and I was hoping you could use the file I sent to show me how to do it. Did you get a chance to take a look? Thanks!

1. Profile photo of Kris S
    Kris S

Thanks, that worked! I emailed you an awt file to look at a few weeks ago. I don’t understand how to lock a page until three things are clicked and I was hoping you could use the file I sent to show me how to do it. Did you get a chance to take a look?

2. Profile photo of Tracey Ann Brown
    Tracey Ann Brown

Hello! I have Lectora Inspire 17 desktop. I downloaded the packet and it appears to be a zip file. Tried to import as a Lectora package and it doesn’t recognize it as Lectora. Tried to import as zip and it doesn’t think it’s a zip either. Could someone please tell me what I’m doing wrong? Thanks!

1. Profile photo of Karen Ngowe
      Karen Ngowe Post author

whew. yes, a .pkg in a .zip – need to unzip the .zip to upload the .pkg…OK, now I’m dizzy. ;-p Glad it worked! Again, built in and for Lectora Online, not Inspire, but should be very compatible.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *