1. Go to http://jquery.com/download/
2. Select “Download the compressed, production jQuery 3.2.1” to download the newest full version of the minified jQuery. Remember where you put it as you will have to browse to it in a minute.
3. In your Lectora project select the title so that when you add the extension it will be the second item in the title explorer.
4. Select the INSERT tab. Add the Web Object HTML Extension.
5. With the HTML Extension selected click on the PROPERTIES tab.
6. Select TYPE: Header Scripting
7. Select FILE: Browse for file – Browse to and select the jQuery file you just downloaded.
You should now have access to jQuery in your project.