Explore the community Forums CourseMill CourseMill Questions and Answers Advanced Reports Emailing Function Reply To: Advanced Reports Emailing Function

#365467 Score: 0
Profile photo of Amy Huneycutt
Amy Huneycutt
beginner
intermediate
friend finder
picture perfect
LUC17 Attendee
wise owl
curious george
contributor
@ahuneycutt2283

Hi Jennifer,

I’m not sure if this information is useful, we don’t currently use advanced reports, but I do schedule the regular reports that are standard with CourseMill to team members. Plus, you might have already found a solution since your post.

I’m assuming you’re an admin and that you have rights to see everyone in your company.  When you make the report, it’ll send the information out with everyone because that is the rights that you have set. That’s why your reporters only see the people that have been assigned to them but your reports show everyone. It’s basing it on your account vs their account.

I’m assuming that advanced reports would have the option to pick suborg values, so you’ll need to make an individual report based on the individual situation. Ex: Manager A needs to see Group A, you make a Group A report schedule to Manager A. Manager B needs to see Group B, you make a separate report for Manager B.

I don’t think with the way CourseMill currently works that you can schedule a report and it’s smart enough to know who is viewing the report and take away all the excess.