Explore the community Forums Lectora LMS Integration Communicating SCORM and results to Learndash Reply To: Communicating SCORM and results to Learndash

#368262 Score: 0
Profile photo of Andrew Lian
Andrew Lian
beginner
intermediate
friend finder
advanced
contributor
wise owl
curious george
12 pts
@mlapl1

I have purchased Grassblade LRS and installed it – seems very nice.

I have had an error reported (Error 400 Empty objectid) when trying to run this through the moodle tincan plugin – it happens once only in the initial connection (time is reported as 1970 – Unix epoch date 🙂  ).  Apart from that it is ok. I guess I will find a solution.

The biggest problem I have is that I do not want to run through an LMS (or WordPress) but through a different system. I would therefore like to connect directly from Lectora to the LRS. I have read  and tried your launch application in the shared content area but it is missing the pdf describing how to construct a URL for the xapi LRS and the form and xml file that you have are not running for me (I must be doing something wrong). Anyway, I have left a couple of comments on the post. It seems to me that constructing the right URL will enable me to achieve what I need to do. Am I right? I do not mind the difficulty of constructing the URL – seems like a fairly safe choice (provided you get it right).

Thanks for any help – your information has been very very useful.