Explore the community › Forums › Lectora › Lectora Questions & Answers › Can you make an action on one page execute on another page? › Reply To: Can you make an action on one page execute on another page?
Sure, Janet! There may be multiple ways to approach this, but here’s what I would to:
- Create a variable called something like ChosenImage, with the initial value of 0 (zero).
- Add an On Click action to the first image on page 1 to set the ChosenImage variable to 1.
- Copy that action to the other images on page 1.
- Update each copied action to set the ChosenImage variable to 2 on image 2, 3 on image 3, on up to 10 on image 10.
- On the last page of the chapter, add an On Show action to show image 1 if ChosenImage is equal to 1.
- Copy that action and paste it nine times so you have 10 On Show actions.
- Update each copied action to show image 2 if ChosenImage is equal to 2, image 3 if ChosenImage is equal to 3, etc.
Good luck! Post back if you run into any trouble.