Ok – So I have a new hurdle to overcome. My original TOC always appears above all the elements when shown from the button. However, the new TOC is BEHIND all of the elements. I have the TOC(s) in a group along with the button at the AU level with the group set to last in reading order.
I tried to recreate it for a sample, but in the sample, they would both be behind all the elements. I cannot figure out for the life of me how I got the original TOC to appear above all elements on all pages/why I can’t get the new TOC to behave the same way. (I even copied the original, pasted and only changed the included pages.)
I tried moving it from the AU to the Title level, and nothing is working. Ugh!