Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Navigation to post-test not working in Lectora 17 Reply To: Navigation to post-test not working in Lectora 17

#375236 Score: 0
Profile photo of sjones
sjones
beginner
intermediate
curious george
wise owl
friend finder
@sjones

Thank everyone who replied.  however, I found out why the course was not advancing to the Post-test:

I had 2 chapters with the same title “Post-test”, one chaper contained the introductory material for the test and the other contained the questions, so I made sure that the names were different.  Running the program within Lectora everything works correctly navigating to the Post-test.

HOWEVER… there are two other items that I don’t understand

The way this version of Lectora works when reviewing is very different from v10. It appears that the program creates or becomes a  “virtual” website and the course functions as expected, but if  I  try to run the html rendered version with the program closed, no navigation to the post-test.   In v10, one could run the entire course from the html folder without having Lectora open.  This is a problem when others on the team are QAing the course;  they do not have Lectora 17 installed on their systems.

One last “problem”, how can one reset the variables to their initial value in the offline version….I’ve tried to delete the cookies in IE but have no clue about Edge….

Any help is most welcome!