November 1, 2017 at 8:59 AM #375796
Try making the action that hides the Next button on that page conditional:
- Click the action in the title explorer.
- Click the Always button. You’ll see the Set Action Conditions screen.
- In the Variable column, pick your variable from the list.
- In the Relationship column, pick Less than.
- In the Value column, type 4.
- Click OK.
Now, your next button should be hidden only if the value of variable is less than 4 — which it won’t be when people come back to it from the next page.
This post has received 1 vote up.