Indra Van Caesbroeck
Right… never mind. I spoke too soon.
In the package you provided, the custom fonts work perfectly. I even added a new font to it.
However, I tried using your CSS in my other documents and it doesn’t work anymore 🙁 … I don’t get what is going on here?
I tried the following:
- I created a new responsive title. Added the CSS , then the font-files, closed the document and opened it again to add text blocks. But no fonts.
- I created a blank title. Did the same steps. No fonts.
- I created a shared, blank version. No fonts.
- I created a blank version, added an HTML-extension where I added the font-files FIRST, before the CSS. Also nothing.
Which steps did you follow exactly? I must be missing something here.
EDIT: Sidenote – I copy/pasted (or copied it manually) in the other documents. When I copy/paste your HTML extension with all fonts inside etc. directly from your package into the others. It works… Pardon my French, but what the fuck -_- .
- This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Indra Van Caesbroeck.