Explore the community › Forums › Lectora Online › Lectora Online Questions & Answers › jQuery UI Dialog not working when publishing to Seamless Play › Reply To: jQuery UI Dialog not working when publishing to Seamless Play
There are some changes necessary to work with SPP. The main difference is that display is happening in a different window. To access the “display” window and it’s components use these API:
- Returns the window objects that is to be used for dealing with the js objects generated by Lectora and all window related attributes
- Returns the document object that is to be used for dealing with the visual HTML objects, it contains all of the currently HTML elements for the page
- Returns an HTML element that represents the page div
- Returns a string with the name of the current page div
- appendElement(obj, parentElement, htmlElement)
- This function can be used for attaching objects to the current page div; the customer would only need to pass in the last attribute as either a HTML element or a string.
I have not used JQuery UI for very much but I have attached one simple example of how it can be used to display a dialog so that it works when published to SPP.
- This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Joe Wieloch.