Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers RCD: Automatic text scaling? Reply To: RCD: Automatic text scaling?

#377856 Score: 1
Profile photo of Math Notermans
Math Notermans
contributor
intermediate
advanced
friend finder
junior moderator
advocate
LUC16 Attendee
LUC16
wise owl
curious george
129 pts
@mnotermans5114

A bit more info on the preview script im working on.

For several jobs i noticed designers not taking care of proper sizes and not even thinking about the layout of elements on multiple devices. No go for sure, but well it happens. So at some point i decided to add a preview mode to my scripts so i can deliver that to the designers. They can check how their design will look like when created as is for Responsive design in Lectora…and if needed tweak things.

Its all based upon Photoshop CC, where Artboard Layers can be used to develop multiple pages.
Each artboard will be a separate Lectora page. So how does it work ?

In Photoshop you create ( CC2017 ) the desktop view. Each page is offcourse a separate Artboard. Then the designer can run my script, and choose some options. A list of elements appears with options to set. Keep 100%, use Lectora default scaling and a few others. The Artboard layer gets processed and will show in Photoshop to the designer how it will look in Lectora when done. This the designer can do on each Artboard/Page, thus finetuning his design.

I have still quite some work to do, but its getting there really nice.

This post has received 1 vote up.