After uploading the previous post and rereading this thread i noticed my previous solution wasn’t quite correct.
So i changed some things..tested it, noticed indeed that straight from your computer Chrome doesnot play it as wanted… thats a Chrome security issue…. when uploading it to a server it works as planned…check here..
Something to remember thus..Chrome has some build-in security measures that tend to block certain things when playing locally from your computer. If testing something and it works in all other browsers but not in Chrome..upload it to a server and test again… 99% of cases its Chromes internally security.
So this version should fix all for you.