wise owl
curious george
contributor
friend finder
advanced
picture perfect
54 pts
@JasonADal

It looks like an issue with the Lectora HTML5 output for the table from what I can see. I looked at the source for the table cells and it’s not adding the th scope tag to the table, which defines the columns and rows. Without the “scope” attribute, it’s only going to read the text as “column # – value”.

I found a jquery solution that perhaps @timk or @klaatu or @mnottermans could help with more, but at the most basic level, the attribute has to be added to the table. Lectora’s output looks like this:

<th style=”width:136px;height:59px; border-style:solid;border-left-color:#a3bae0;border-left-width:1px;border-right-color:#a3bae0;border-right-width:1px;border-top-color:#a3bae0; border-top-width:1px;border-bottom-color:#a3bae0; border-bottom-width:1px;padding-left:6px;padding-right:6px;padding-bottom:0px;padding-top:0px;background-color:#000000;vertical-align:middle;”>

<p leglh=”1.127″ style=”margin-left:0px;text-indent:0px;line-height:1.080;margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;text-align:center;”>

<span class=”text255606Font2″>Contracting Officer’s Representative</span></p>

</th>

Wish I had a full solution, though hopefully this gets you going in the right direction.

This post has received 1 vote up.