Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Multiple choice/select questions: scripted access to CURRENT order on page? Reply To: Multiple choice/select questions: scripted access to CURRENT order on page?

#381935 Score: 0
Profile photo of Stan Miller
Stan Miller
beginner
intermediate
LUC16 Attendee
wise owl
contributor
curious george
friend finder
LUC17 Attendee
38 pts
@smiller7502

I’ve just been working on some multiple-choice questions myself, and I have some additional requests. (Sorry to piggyback, Carl, but they’re very similar to your request.)

For multiple-choice questions, I want to have options to:

• Show an image indicating the correct answer (a green check mark, for instance) on process question, even if the responses are randomized.
  • Include pictures with each response that can be clicked to choose that response. (Yes, I know how to add images to a multiple-choice question, and at least the images move with the responses when the responses are randomized. But learners can’t click the images to answer the question.)
  • Name or number the responses so I can read the question variable more easily than having to match the entire text of each response.
  • Have a separate variable for each response indicating whether the learner selected that response or not, or change the question variable to a string of name-value pairs.