Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Suggestions Launching local content without Lectora editor Reply To: Launching local content without Lectora editor

#386530 Score: 0
Profile photo of Peter Jackson
Peter Jackson
beginner
intermediate
advanced
friend finder
contributor
junior moderator
wise owl
group mod
entry
winner
17 pts
@pjackson2462

Thanks for your input, however, what we need is the ability to launch the content locally that is intended for the internet and we need to do this without re-publishing if we run out of time.

Typically this is for testing purposes.  I have over 300 titles with between 150-350 pages and 95% of these pages have Actions (simple hide/show), some pages only have a few Actions, other pages have up to 20.  Every page, without exception, has an audio.  Each title has between 10-15 “test your knowledge” (unscored) questions, the quizzes have a randomized question pool of 30 questions of which only 10 are selected.

I am just the Lectora Developer (programmer), not the Subject Matter Expert.  To upload each title and test using all the major browsers only to find that I did not dot an “i” or cross a “t” is a major, major time drain.  If I run out of time testing locally and need to start again another day it’s quicker to re-publish and navigate to the page where I left off.

Again, thanks for your input.

Regards, Peter