February 14, 2018 at 10:23 AM #386641
Here’s how to delete notes you can’t see in Lectora:
- Close the file in Lectora.
- Open the .awt file in Notepad++. (Any plain text editor, including basic Notepad, will work, but Notepad++ does make it a bit easier, including highlighting the start and end of the node in the next step)
- Search for <note Be sure to include the < in what you search for; otherwise you’ll find lots of things you don’t care about.
- Delete the entire node, from <note through </note> See the attachment.
- Repeat steps 3-4 until no more are found.
- Save the file.
- Re-open in Lectora and see that the notes are gone.
This post has received 1 vote up.