I can’t promise, but we’ve had a similar issue lately in IE that we traced to a bad (and no longer needed) proxy script. Try this in Edge on a PC that shows the problem:
- Click More (the three dots in the upper right corner).
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down and click View advanced settings.
- Click Open proxy settings.
- If Use setup script is on, turn it off. Then close all Edge windows and try the course again.
If the course works now, then you’ve identified the problem and will need to track down the owner of that setup script (probably in your IT department). If that doesn’t solve the problem, I got nuthin’, sorry.