We’ve spent some time looking into an efficient way to remove all transitions, both in and out; we discovered quickly that going through and locating each transition on an object is slow and fairly tedious.
We opened up the .awt file in Dreamweaver and located every “<transitionin>” and “<transitionout>” tag and removed them. Because some animations had different delays, speeds and so forth we used reg-ex to find everything within these tags using wildcards.
This expression finds every instance of the entire transitionin tag, allowing for quick removal. We did the same for transitionout.
To “replace” the fade effect we put some CSS transitions in to animate the opacity attribute, with some fiddling, and precise selectors we’re able to effectively recreate the effect with a few lines of CSS – so far we haven’t experienced the issue.
Hope this helps,