Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Please recommend an LMS for Lectora courses Reply To: Please recommend an LMS for Lectora courses

#393214 Score: 0
Profile photo of rwalters
rwalters
contributor
beginner
intermediate
advanced
curious george
wise owl
7 pts
@rwalters

OK, but can someone point me in some direction? I’ve come across sites that advertise as an LMS guide but just seem to want to sell their product. How do I even go about finding what would be good for the organization I work for? Having never used an LMS, I really don’t know what there is to expect from one. I just know something has to be better than going through hundreds of emails to record test scores and often having no clue who took what courses.

When I looked this up a few years ago, it seemed easy to find 5 or so top LMSs. Now there appear to be hundreds and they all want to have salespeople contact you before you can even get to a price or a trial version.

I’ve been trying look stuff up for a couple days and I feel like I’ve accomplished nothing.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of rwalters rwalters .
  • This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of rwalters rwalters .