Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Changing When A Publish String Message Deploys Reply To: Changing When A Publish String Message Deploys

#399297 Score: 0
Profile photo of awilcox_
awilcox_
beginner
intermediate
curious george
wise owl
contributor
@awilcox_

Thanks for the feedback Tim and Jason. I used Lectora a couple of years ago to create quizzes, but I was given a template to use and never learned the processes of creating Action Groups, etc. Now the person who created the templates is gone and I have been tasked with fixing some of the problems that have been noticed, such as this one, where the quiz taker is told the answer is incorrect and loses one of their chances if they accidentally don’t select an answer. So basically I am a newbie, trying to figure out the logic and nomenclature of Lectora. Luckily I have the finished product that I can often backward engineer to see how it works, but sometimes I run into things like this where I feel like I am just running around in the dark. I’m pretty sure the feedback settings are on, but I can’t find where to activate/deactivate them.