Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Android mobile and tablet, page not loading completely Reply To: Android mobile and tablet, page not loading completely

#401139 Score: 0
Profile photo of Math Notermans
Math Notermans
contributor
intermediate
advanced
friend finder
junior moderator
advocate
LUC16 Attendee
LUC16
wise owl
curious george
129 pts
@mnotermans5114

Hi Maura,

Depends on the project. Testing for all devices is impossible. That i state when i get a project. Next i describe what devices i have for real ( iPad, desktop PC, desktop Mac, iPhone and Android ) and on which i can test and will. Browser emulation i still have to find a proper one. Just tried BrowserStack, but that failed with iPhone on a LMS, not showing the proper view compared. If i handle a project, i resize all images. They will be the right fit for the size viewing. I do notice in projects i work on other designers and developers ignore that a lot. Images being far too big, thus needing more time to load then necessary. Check my shared content for image compression, great tool there. Using a smaller or cropped image for mobile views can indeed by a great option. Again depends on the project at hand.

Kind regards,

Math