Explore the community Forums Lectora Tips and tricks Navigation with java Script and variables Reply To: Navigation with java Script and variables

#401532 Score: 0
Profile photo of Math Notermans
Math Notermans
contributor
intermediate
advanced
friend finder
junior moderator
advocate
LUC16 Attendee
LUC16
wise owl
curious george
129 pts
@mnotermans5114

Yes. If cooperation and teamwork is important, go for Online. There are differences for sure, but if you work in a team Online for sure beats Inspire. The biggest differences between Inspire and Online are in working with Javascript. When Online came out i was a beta-tester, and then i didnot like Online and kept working in Inspire. Last half year i got projects with teams that work in Online only…and went on a journey discovering how to work with Javascript in Online, and i am quite enthusiast now about Online. Main functionality is the same as Inspire, bonuspoints for Online when working in a team ( although not perfect for sure, but the development is quite active ). Only working with Javascript has its hurdles, cause there are some changes under the hood that are quite different. I do suspect that Lectora Inspire 18 will have similar changes…