Explore the community Forums Lectora Online Lectora Online Questions & Answers Problems with Safari loading videos, loading pages Reply To: Problems with Safari loading videos, loading pages

#403511 Score: 0
Profile photo of Heidi Strangberg
Heidi Strangberg
beginner
intermediate
contributor
lab member
verified member
friend finder
advocate
curious george
wise owl
LUC17 Attendee
3 pts
@heidi

Hi Math, thank you for responding. Do you have an iPad Pro? I can invite you to see the course if you do, otherwise you won’t be able to see the error. We have tested our courses on a wide variety of platforms including PC & Mac Desktops and Laptops, Android Tablets, iOS Tablets, as well as all the popular browsers (Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox). The iPad Pro has a larger screen 10.5″. It is the only one that is currently causing display issues. Attached you can find:

• 1 screen shot of the missing footer and navigation buttons on a Video Page
  • 1 screen shot of another issue (Lightboxes would not display properly on this device, we had to change them all to popups on the page), but you can see how the navigation buttons should appear in the footer area.

regarding sharing my Lectora file…Inspire v17.1.3.  I would have to delete all the additional pages. I included a screen shot of my Lectora page with video properties. I can also tell you that some are set to Auto Start and some are not, that doesn’t seem to play a part.

PS: this was submitted to Trivantis Support on <b>Case #168022 – “iPad Pro display issues” </b>They could not replicate and suggested: Please try publishing the course without Scale content to fill Window checked. However, we never had that option checked.

Thanks!