LUC16 Attendee
verified member
wise owl
LUC17 Attendee
advanced
picture perfect
73 pts
@wheels

In my courses I use initially hidden text blocks and show them using feedback actions.  Then they can be formatted any way you want and as an added bonus they work better for mobile and do not require the student to click OK to dismiss the feedback.

If you really want to use the Display Message popup you can also enter HTML in the Message, for example I use this as one of my incorrect messages:

<p style="background-color:red;align:center"><span style="color:white;font-weight:bold">Incorrect</span></p>
No person under the age of 21 can possess alcoholic beverages on the street, highway or any public place.

See the attached image for how this looks.

You need to publish with Use Lightbox Popups enabled for HTML to work in Display Message. If you are doing an accessible title and cannot use Lightbox popups then you could maybe do some simple unicode formatting as described here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5278197/html-tags-in-javascript-alert-method

You can also modify all course dialog properties with CSS as described here.

Modifying the coure dialogs with CSS only works in Lectora Online, not the Desktop product.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Joe Wieloch Joe Wieloch.
Attachments: