August 30, 2018 at 9:50 AM #405949
You won’t be able to manipulate the courses HTML wrapper since an exit button is going to appear in web-based content no matter what.
You could manipulate the internal course exit button with a variable.
- Create a User Defined Variable
- Activity one completed = modify the variable to add a
- Activity two complete = modify the variable to add b
- Activity three complete = modify the variable to add c
- Title level action that if variable equals abc show exit (the key is to make sure that no matter where the person is they have a chance to refresh the variable value. Title level would only do it once the page is shown. So I would suggest adding this action to the page where the activities are to force it to retrieve the variable data after the completion action has been done)
This post has received 1 vote up.