Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers fill in the blank question format with multiple text fields and one submit button? Reply To: fill in the blank question format with multiple text fields and one submit button?

#410124 Score: 0
Profile photo of kl shan
kl shan
beginner
intermediate
wise owl
curious george
contributor
@cshanahan9902

Hi there,

Thank you for this very comprehensive explanation which I have used and got working although I have a very very limited knowledge of coding and how variables work.

Can I ask, I have table with 6 fields in a table –it should be set up so that the user can type the correct connecting numbered terminals into the right hand column (note that both boxes next to the terminal 5 options need to be able to accept both answers – 5 and 10) ….See attached image to give you an idea

I am having difficulty allowing the 2 fields accept both number 5 or 10 as the correct answer while the rest of the fields have one fixed answer!!!!

Also I must make sure…. that the next button is not active until the user completes the question.

Also ensure that the ‘Submit’ button can only be pressed once all the boxes are completed
Can I please ask or your help.

Attachments: