Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Assessment and completion status not being set automatically (SCORM 1.2) Reply To: Assessment and completion status not being set automatically (SCORM 1.2)

#414143 Score: 0
Profile photo of Zachary Liquorman
Zachary Liquorman
beginner
intermediate
friend finder
curious george
wise owl
contributor
picture perfect
8 pts
@zliquorman1276

Now I’m getting the completion but no score.  I tried to set the Modify Variable to AICC_Score with no value (I want the learner’s test score to transit not a set value) and when I test I get a error message thrown when the course completes.

Have you tried my solution above? Make the AICC_Score equal to the assessment_score via an action. That’s what solved it for me. The score wasn’t being passed along for some reason. I also had to set AICC_Lesson_Status manually via an action (the status would be set to pass or fail depending on a conditional check of the assessment_score being passing or failing).

Lastly, make sure you have the action which sends the data to the LMS. I think by default it’s added to the last page of an assessment, but I’ve often added it in a few other places as well so ensure that if a student leaves mid-way through it will report their status more accurately (currently SCORM 1.2 Lectora-generated content will report the location in the content the student was in, but nothing else if I’m recalling correctly).