I tested a version of my courseware, so this is not necessarily an exhaustive list. I have submitted these to the WCAG team, and got an immediate reply that these would be looked at right away.
Here is what my testing showed…
- The visual indicators for focus are not visible if the object is on top of another object. The box-shadows draw as the bottom-most layer behind everything else. For a workaround, I used the trivantis-focus.css provided with v17 which includes an outline definition that gives a visual indication of focus.
- There is no focus indicator visible for transparent buttons which tend to be on top of other objects (same box-shadow issue as above). To fix, I edited the HTML file to set the opacity of the surrounding DIV to be 1 instead of 0.01. That shows the outline defined in the v17 trivantis-focus.css.
- Audio DIV container has tabindex=0 instead of -1. For a workaround, I edited mediaelement-and-player.js line 2439.
- An HTML extension object (custom DIV) is incorrectly written to the top of the HTML instead of with the page objects where it should be. To fix, I edited the HTML file to move the object.