It worked Tim!! I know now what mistakes I did thanks to your sample!
1- I put the student name comma (,) between two inverted commas. So my condition was:
If AICC_Student_Name Contains “,” and that was wrong. When I removed the quotation commas, it worked fine, even in the Preview mode.
2- In the sample, you made it a simple action: on Show —> Show the hidden text. In my case, I made On Show —> Run action group which shows the hidden element. That was a little bit complicated.
I tested it on SCORM Cloud and the SCORM text is the one that was displayed; and then tested the HTML version and it shows the associated page.
Thank you for this tip again,