Explore the community › Forums › Lectora › Lectora Questions & Answers › Test scores correctly in all browsers EXCEPT Internet Explorer › Reply To: Test scores correctly in all browsers EXCEPT Internet Explorer
@timk – I was publishing from Lectora 17.0.1, but after reading your post I went back and published from my other L16.2.2 license… and the test is scoring correctly in IE!! In hindsight this should have been the first thing I tried.
Now, why L17 doesn’t publish properly is anyone’s guess – I tried a couple of other things to no avail:
- Removing the test object and replacing with a fresh one
- Removing the Assignable Unit and replacing with a fresh AU
- Removing and re-adding the ProcessTest action
- Creating an entirely new blank course and migrating the existing content across
I’m conscious that 17.0.1 is reasonably old, but hesitant to upgrade for the usual reasons!
As an aside, I have a custom results page that shows the score as a percentage. The test is processed and the score is 25 / 100, then an OnPageLoad action concatenates the “%” character before displaying it on page to the learner.
@wheels – The console’s not throwing up any errors, from the course’s point of view everything is running fine. The only difference in any of the debug output is that L17 + IE = score set to 100 no matter what.
The only theories I have left:
- My copy of 17.0.1 is haunted by a poltergeist
- Bill Gates is plotting a conspiracy to give IE users bonus points